Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bush Fires!

DAFFY:  I am very upset that a billion animals have died in the Australian bush fires so far!  Lots of those could be kitties along with koalas and kangaroos and many more that I haven't learned about so far.  We want to do something. Patty, can you lend me $2,750 to fly there?  Maybe I could stay with one of your New South Wales friends.

Okay, I'm ready to go!
 PATTY:  Well, first of all I don't think they will let you into the country without me since they don't issue passports to kitties (very unsophisticated, I know, but a fact) and I just don't have a spare $5,400 right now.  However, I do have sewing skills, so I'm planning to make Joey Pouches to help the animals who have survived (some barely).

DAFFY:  Your fabric stash is enormous, so you can probably make a lot of those! 

PATTY:  True!  If you sew, you can get more information about the free pattern and tutorial  on the Sew Sew Patty tab right under the masthead or click here.

xoxo

1 comment:

Katie Isabella said...

Daffy, tell your mama thank you for helping. And for you...my mm sends you a smooch for wanting to go help.