Sunday, December 29, 2019

Noo Yeer

Daffy, are you looking forward to the New Year?
 PATTY:  Only a few more days until a new year, which to you means little, I'm sure.  Every day is the same for you:  sleep, eat, complain, poop, pee, groom.

DAFFY:  You are so wrong!  I am acutely aware of what is happening in the human world which is why I often look like this:

Daffy's plan for 2020:  Make believe it isn't happening.
The past three years have been rough and I'm hoping for some positive change in 2020.  I would like more peace, more understanding and sympathy, more prosperity for workers, more Temptations and Fancy Feast Broths.  I would definitely like less human violence and hatred, less plastic and throw-away, less divisiveness, less ageism and sexism, and way less homelessness for both humans, cats, and dogs! 

PATTY:  Sounds like a purresidential platform! 

DAFFY:  I wish!  Anyway, Happy Noo Year to effuryone!  xoxo

2 comments:

catladymac said...

You've got our vote, Daffy !

Zoolatry said...

Daffodil, you have the right perspective on life ... now go back to sleep and dream on.
We'll hope and pray for a better world in 2020.
Hugs and love to your special Mom!