Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August Daze

Oh, hi! 
PATTY:  As you may have suspected by now, Daffy spends 20 hours on the bed and 4 hours begging for food and eating it.  She prefers a bed that has an assortment of acoutrements (pardon my French) such as games, books, cast-off jammies, etc.  These items serve as "pillows" for her pretty little head.  It's wonderful to watch her sleep; she's so beautiful.   Here she is with one of Sabryin's new games.  We have to be careful, though, because she loves to exercise her fangs on paper, boxes, books, and the like. 

DAFFY:  I love to be with my people.  

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I am so glad to see you Daffy! I love my person and all of her possessions have become mine. XX

Zoolatry said...

Well, hello beautiful! We know a few furry folks who like to sleep surrounded by "special stuff" ...
PS ... tell the hu-mom we need to see you here more often, sleeping or not!
Hugs to all!