Sunday, December 23, 2018

all I want fur kissmess

Exhibit A:  We need more gravy and get rid of these gray chunks!

Exhibit B:  Sorry, Purina, but I'm not eatin' these gray chunks.
Dear Purina:

I am a middle-aged, "curvy" feline with a lotta smarts and discriminating taste.  My mom feeds me Fancy Feast Creamy Delights Tuna Feast since she discovered a couple of years ago that this is the only thing I will eat.  But, as you can see from Exhibit A and Exhibit B above, I cannot abide the stuff you put in the gravy.  My mom calls this "meat" but I'm not sure.  Whatever it is, it sux. 

So, my mom wrote to Purina and asked them to share the recipe for the gravy because that's really all I'm interested in eating (Exhibit A & B); but (no surprise) they did not respond.  My mom is a smart one and she always has a Plan B (and C and D) to find out how to make that gravy. 

In the meatime, I am sending this message to you to request that you (a) either take the gray chunks out of the gravy, or (b) put waaaaaay more gravy in and take out most of the gray chunks.  Then, it will be better.

Yers sinseerly,

Ms. Daffodil K. R. Skypants

12 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

That's what we all want for Christmas....tasty Noms,xx Speedy

Sandee said...

You like what you like and that's that. I hope they listen to you.

Thanks for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, more gravy would be a good thing, we run out too! Merry Christmas from all of us.

The Florida Furkids said...

You can NEVER have too much gravy!!

The Florida Furkids

Katie Isabella said...

Daffy, ask Mommy to try Royal Canid Adult Instinctive. I almost open the can myself...and hardly any gravity. The taste is not to be resisted!

Katie Isabella said...

Royal Canin...

pilch92 said...

Maybe Santa would get you some gravy ? :)

M Dawson said...

We KNOW. What's this meat stuff EWWW GIMME THE GRAVY I SAY!!!!!!

The Dash Kitten Crew

Erin the Cat Princess said...

100% behind you on the gravy thing except with me it's jelly. I'm fairly certain that all the nasty stuff goes into the jelly, but it is my only vice. . . well that and mice, so I really don't mind. Plus it is hydrating especially as Mrs H adds warm water to my jelly so i get extra.:)
Festive purrs
ERin

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC too funny!!! Merry Christmas!

Nancy said...

Too funny! I hope they listen. Captcha is getting ridiculous. They put up six different screens for me to ID.

Zoolatry said...

Send 'em your photo, too ... they won't be able to resist! Fur sure!
Happy Christmas (after the fact, shames on us)