Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Paws Together


Thanks to Ann of Zoolatry for this graphic, reminding us that this chaotic weather is causing problems for our beloved pets.  I'm happy to report that our first responders rescue pets as well as people and often the animals who are separated from their families wind up in the shelters.  Their people might be physically or psychologically injured . . . totally traumatized by the loss of "everything."  They might assume their pet is dead.  So it's a good time to remember to support the animal shelters and rescues where these weather tragedies happen. 

3 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Very true, I have thought of the pets and their people...everyone human and furred suffering with weather related tragedy.

catladymac said...

What a great post - and a reminder !

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm so sorry I haven't visited in a while. Life got in the way and I just haven't had time to visit anyone. I'm trying to get better. How are things?