Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rejekshun

Patty:  Well, Bhu, don't you look glorious on that quilt! 
Bhu:  Okay, thanx.  Now go away.
Patty:  That's just perfect!  Even my own Bhu is rejecting me.  I seem to be in a pattern here of being rejected.  At risk of sounding whiney, I won't go into details.  Even in the etsy store, people are "favoriting" items, but not buying them.  But I put up a few handmade treasures today and keeping my fingers crosssed that the rejekshun spell gets broken soon.  Good thing I am having a very productive week, otherwise I would have time to think about it. 
Bhu:  Well, you will receive no encouragement from me.  Please be quiet.
Patty:  Did you ever have one of those days/weeks/months/years when everybody just looks right through you?  Hope not, but if so here's a hug for you!  xxoo

8 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Bhu, I guess you have Mrs ChatterBox in your house !
xoxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We know what you mean! THat is a pretty quilt!

Cherry City Kitties said...

We know that things will turn around. We made a Rejection Doll and mom stuck pins in it for you!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Buh said...

Buh, stopz beanz meanz 2 momz!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We're sorry you are feeling rejected. Mom Paula says if she had extra green papers that she'd buy a quilt from you. We think Uncle Bhu looks so handsome on that quilt.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Pee ess - Our mom is planning on coming to Columbia, Missouri in October for the football game!

Jacqueline said...

Bhu, you are such a handsome boy lying on that lovely quilt!...And Patty, we think you are talented and sweet, just awesome!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.