Monday, April 28, 2008

Bhumobile!

Look what I just ordered for Bhu! I can't wait 'til it comes. Who you callin' cwazy cat lady???

I've got lots of photos of the Adopt-A-Spot event Saturday and will put those up tomorrow. Friday night we dined at House of Chow (Chinese) and I had szechuan fish. I discovered black bean garlic sauce and my life will never be the same. I used it on catfish last night, baking the fish, sauce and chunky onion slices in an aluminum foil tent at 425 for 15 minutes. Served with chunks of oven steamed sweet potatoes, it was really a treat!! Next time I will make a cucumber salad to offset all the other flavors and it will be nirvana!

3 comments:

Sabryin's Game Blog said...

That doesn't look like Bhu! ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I love the "carriage". I guess you'll be taking walks around the neighborhood now!

Unknown said...

Omai gosh! Me want dat too! Bhu is lucky! if you get it I can borrow it? Puleese?