Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm Impawtant!

Bhu:  See, this is ME!  I am being interviewed at Mousebreath today!  That must mean that I am impawtant, doncha think?
Patty:  I would assume so.  Mousebreath is one of my absolute FAVORITE things to read!  You're probably going to have a swelled head now.  As if you didn't already have one! 
Bhu:  Hmmmm, do ya think I should get an agent?  I mean, what if Anderson Cooper calls?  or Jimmy Fallon? 
Patty:  Oh, dear.  Another CeleBRATty has been born!  xxoo

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Definitely get an agent!

We'll go check out your interview.

Happy Easter weekend!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're a S-T-A-R in our book,Bhu. Thanks for participating. We enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

I will check it out with Mum! Have a Blessed Weekend! Purrs, Kitty

The Florida Furkids said...

We loved your interview!!

The Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Terrific interview!

ZOOLATRY said...

BHU is the best! says Zoey.
Will you sign my autograph book, says Maggy (with a kiss!).
PS: if Cooper or Fallon calls,
ANSWER!
Happy Easter, bite off the choco-ears first.

Sweet Purrfections said...

You've always been a star in our book, Uncle Bhu! Pawtastic interview.

Anonymous said...

Buh, don't go to the Big City lights and leave us because then you wouldn't be able to claw Papa's hand like you did tonight! (Somebody's gotta do it!)