Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ruminatin'

Whatchu thinkin' about Bhu?
"Purrfurmance evaluashun comin' up in a few weeks." Well, whatever happens, I want a RAISE! I have been a very lovey mom and have worked hard to make sure you never want for Appetizer or Fancy Feast and I have even gone so far as to make gourmet meals for you with my own two hands. "Well, at least U has hands and that's why U got 'em. So U can makes me treats!" Hmmmmm.

Everybody who has snow on the ground, hang in there!! xxoo Patty

3 comments:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh Bhu you are so special to be on mommy's quilt! You is sooooo hansome! Love your fluffy belly! How much would you weigh if you didn't have all of the fluff???

The Creek Cats said...

Hi Bhu!!
Our mom is worried about her Purrformance Review. She hasn't been helping us blog as much anymore.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

OUr Mom needs to be worried cause she is a slacker in the blogging department