Friday, December 31, 2010

What's Up With 2011?

Whatcha doin' Bhu? "Me iz watchin' fur nooo yeer to comes." Do you see anything yet? "juss skwurrels an' boids." Well, at least there's no snow! "Yet." Hmmm, you are so right! "U gots any revolutions to make?" Uh, do you mean resolutions? "No, revolutions! U know -- changes that has to be made fur the noo yeer." Okay, I guess that makes sense. Yes, there will be a revolution in the way I do laundry, as I am going to purchase a dryer! I have always been too green to get one, but now arthritis is making it difficult to iron. Also, there will be a revolution in the way I cook in 2011 because I am going to get a new stove! The old one is over 30 years old and only two of the burners are working at this point! And then, finally, there will be a revolution in the way I work in 2011, I hope. Keep your paws crossed for this one, Bhu! There's also going to be a revolution in the UFO population of the house!
Baskets of little thread-saver units taking over my sewing table. Something will have to be done!
Some will be used to create little blocks, like these.
Admittedly, some are quicker to inspire than others, but I'm up to the task!

Finally, Bhu and I hope all our family and furrends will have a prosperous, happy, healthy 2011. "They deserves it!" xxoo Patty & Bhu

6 comments:

Kea said...

We wish you a wonderful 2011 and hope it brings an abundance of laughter, good health, love and joy!

Re: the dryer -- the mom says she doesn't use hers often, tends to hang the clothes, but getting an energy-efficient new one will help. Also, here we have time of day utility rates, so when the mom runs the dryer she does it either in the wee hours of the morning ('cause she's up at 3:30 or 4AM every day), or on the weekend. That helps too, if you have similar time-of-day usage rates!

Sabryin's Game Blog said...

Loverly Mr. Bhu!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy New Year! Congratulations on teh new appliances. Good luck on the UFO's!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy New Year to one of my favorite mancats and his mom. I hope you have a wonderful new year. My mom says she doesn't know what she would do without her dryer.

Anonymous said...

Happy Nude Year!

The Creek Cats said...

Happy New Year

The Creek Cats and Maggie May