Saturday, December 11, 2010

Interesting kitteh gifts for hoomans, compiled by friend Jessie. Also, visit her Etsy store for fantastic collage, cards and other art items featuring kittehs.
I have been working to turn baskets of UFO's into baby quilts. I am having SUCCESS! One is for Sabryin's friends and the other is because I like the one I am making for Sabryin's friends so much, I want one of my own (without the baby, thank you very much!). Now I have my eye on another basket of xmas prints flying geese. What will become of them???

Bhu sleeps on the bed while the wind blows and the temperatures drop thirty degrees. It is winter, after all. I am thinking that, as a human, I am completely flawed. But I make a PERFECT alien! xxoo Patty

3 comments:

Sabryin's Game Blog said...

Wonderful art work! Pinky is a purrfect human, accordingz to Buh and me, but she won't let on.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Isn't if fun to turn UFO's into finished products. I have been doing that a lot the last few months. Will you post pictures?

Phoenix Chiu said...

It's so cute. I like your artwork.