Thursday, December 16, 2010

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray . . .

. . . but Bhu is on a rug in the kitchen hallway.
"Me likes this rug, mom! Thanks fur makin' it fur me!" My pleasure, Bhu! I have been busy making quilts these days and here is a photo of one I just finished. This is for a couple of Sabryin's friends who are going to have their first baby. Do you think they will like it? "Me likes all ur quilts, mom!" Oh, smoochy smooch smooch, Bhu!
In fact, I like this so much, I decided to make at least one for myself, too. I found another basket of these pinwheels and will set them on point, but I'm not sure about the spacer fabrics. Then, I found three more baskets of these little units and can't wait to start putting them together!

In the meantime, I want to add a couple of blogs to my favorites over on the other side of the page. First, "Advanced Style" has been a real spirit booster for the past year at least. Second is "Notes from the Voodoo Cafe," which inspires me to be ME every day! I hope you'll visit each one and also share with me your favorite blogs! xxoo Patty

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a beautiful guilt. I am sure they will love it for the new baby! Did you ever wonder why you had so many of those pinwheels?

Sabryin's Game Blog said...

Wonderful Buh on wonderful quilt! Can he cure a headache? Maybe I will pet him when I come home and it will be better.

Anonymous said...

"set them on point"....does this mean you will be doing ballet while quilting? Maybe it will make your quilting more challenging?

EFT Therapy said...

Very beautiful rug for a very pretty feline.