Monday, December 21, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

Huh?
"How U likez new banner?"
Well, I notice MY name is gone! Are you kicking me off the blog?
"No, U kin stay. Ann of Zoolatry made this fur us and the purrfday card, too!"
I know! She is so talented! I Love Love Love my birthday card.
"Did U has good purrfday?"
Yes, I got to spend all day with my two fluffy boys -- Bhu and Sabryin.
"Me hasta go to Vet today. They put a muzzle on me."
No kidding? You were BAD? Maybe now you can be in the Naughty Kitty Club with Sweet Praline and Ginger Jasper.
"Akshully, it was the VET that was bein' BAD! Stickin' me with needles and pokin' around mai bottom and private parts! SHE was bad, not me! Me was just protecktin maiself!"
Well, I hope everything is okay, Bhu. You've lost a lot of weight lately and seem a bit lethargic. Come here so I can give you a big kiss. smooch, smooch

Happy holidays to all with much love and big hopes for Peace on Earth!
Love, Patty, Bhu, Sabryin

5 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bhu! I can't imagine that you were bad! Hee! Hee!

I love the new banner. You look so handsome.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope the vet gave you a clean bill of health! We like the new banner!

The Creek Cats said...

Great new banner!!!! Hope you get a good report from da vet!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

The banner is fabulous.. Of course you were not bad and you were just protecting youself.. Zoolatry is ace.. Hope your vet report is good.. Hugs GJ xx

NEEDLEWINGS said...

The banner is PUURRRRRfect!!! Merry Christmas Bhu, hope you get lots of cat nip and furry mices in your stocking!