Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Countdown: Day Six

Only an hour and 30 minutes to go on Day Six: Countdown to Retirement! Last night I worried about if I was doing the "right" thing and, of course, I NEVER do the right thing, so what's the diff? But I thought [out loud, by the way] "If I go to work on the 28th, nothing good will happen to me. If I don't go to work on the 28th, something good might happen." It's the old bird-in-the-hand dilemma.
"Boidz in teh hand? Where iz the boids? Me missed them! That looks like fish to me!"
Yes, you are astute, Bhu! That is, indeed, a fish and that is your nephew Walker and the photo commemorates the first fish he ever caught. Now, do you think he would have caught that fish if he'd gone to school that day?
"Maybe, if his school is on oshun or lake or river. That's where the fish R."
Well, most schools are NOT on the water, so there is not a very good chance of catching a fish in school.
"But doesn't fishes travel in schools?"
Hmmmm. So this is what I get for all my good work: a kitteh that seems to be the reincarnation of Gracie Allen!
"U iz loopy. Wut number comes next in countdown?"
Tune in tomorrow and see!
"Tuna tomorrow!?! YAY."
mrrrrffff

3 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bhu, I love your sense of humor!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Who is retiring? You are funny!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Right now its 5.30 am and mum wishes it was her retiring. mol.. I love the post and the humour.. Hugs GJ x