Friday, October 23, 2009

Countdown: Day Four

"U did it again! Ur report for Day Four is one day late!" I know, I'm sorry Bhu. I had a rough day and a worse night. "Too much sinuses?" Yep. "Do U has pig flu?" Hope not! "So what about the countdown?"

I'm kinda bored with the countdown today, mostly 'cause I'm sick and tired from not sleeping. I have a lot of things to think about and I don't think well when I am sick. Today I might just stay home and drink coffee and eat Cream of Wheat. It's a gloomy, grey, wet, cold day.

3 comments:

Cat with a Garden said...

It's the countdown to retirement? Wowsie! That's an impawtant change in your humans's life, make sure she has the right plans for her free time. Like cuddling and playing with you, giving you treats, buying you toys... you get the idea!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Sweet Purrfections said...

I hope your mom feels better soon and that she doesn't have the pig flu.

The Island Cats said...

We hope your mom is feeling better soon and can continue with the countdown!