Wednesday, August 19, 2009

As the Paw Turns: The Realization!

At the exclusive Furrsville Salon & Spa, Praline has her highlights brightened and gets her coat floofed while Maggy gets her weekly nail trim. Out of the corner of her eye, Sweet Praline realizes what a really purrity kitteh Maggy is. "Hmmmm," she thinks, "I can see this rivalry will get us nowhere." She turns to Maggy: "Let's be furriends, Maggy!" Maggy agrees and exclaims "Let's have a party!" Sweet Praline quickly texts Mayor GJ to call efurryone together for a lovely dinner at his home.
The Furrsville mancats are not slackers when it comes to grooming, so they all meet Melvin at the MANCATS Salon. Goma has his camera so he can take photos of all the hansome kittehs in their finery! Melvin, always "the kid" decides to joke around for the camera. Bhu sez "What if ur face freezes like that, kid?" They all laugh!
The Mayor is tired after confirming the guest list and checking Goma's news coverage. He purrs while enjoying his fafurrite screensaver featuring Sweet P and Maggy! "Purrrrrrrrrrrfect," he sighs.

5 comments:

Sabryin's Game Blog said...

I wish I could have such a nice party myself!

ZOOLATRY said...

Bhu darling, I shall be looking my very very best at the dinner party tonight... I will WOW you!
Margaret Mary a/k/a Maggy

The Florida Furkids said...

There are going to be some real beauties at that party!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bhu, my sweet, after a wonderful day at the spa and saloon, my luxurious fur is looking especially beautiful. You may want to wear sunglasses tonight!

By the way, would you please stop by the mayor's office on the way to the party to make sure GJ wakes up?

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh my! too much pampering!