Tuesday, August 18, 2009

As the Paw Turns: The Competition

It's a bright, sunny day in Fursville and Bhu BigFurs, Esq. is spotted leaving his office for a secret meeting with the glamorous Sweet Praline. He knows her fafurrit color is pink. Around the corner, Mayor G. Jasper worries "I have no flowers, no wine, no nip and no time to court Miss Sweet P today." Ahead of them all Dr. Romeo realizes he won't get to Sweet Praline first to give her a yummy box of chocolates! There is an emergency at his clinic and he must tend to his patient. Bhu doesn't worry about the mayor or the doc; he knows how to please the lovely Sweet P, even though she does have a roving eye! But as he strolls onward to his meeting with Sweet Praline, he wonders about the fascinating Maggy: "Why didn't she answer last night when me called?" Hmmmmm.

7 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

I love this program!

ZOOLATRY said...

You called? OMC. I bet that Zoey brat grabbed my cell & hung up on you & then erased any message you may have left! That wicked child! She is my curse.
My dearest, just knowing you tried to call warms my heart...
Next time, I WILL ANSWER.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

iz dehr gonna beez a cats fite over Sweet Praline???

I lufs dat.

Katie Too

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh how 'aciting! we loves this story!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh I love that twist..

Hugs GJ xx

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bhu! Are you cheating on me already??? We're only on day 1.

Still love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Praline looks absolute MAD! I say, let's not show emotions!