Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Monday

This is my office. Thankfully, I do not have to be there today because it is a paid holiday -- the first since January! In any case, Memorial Day sort of ushers in the busiest time of the year for me because it is the end of the fiscal year. When I hired my assistant, I told her she couldn't take vacation in June or July or late August/early September. So, she's taking off next week. This will be my last day off until July 4.

Bhu spends more and more time in the window, watching the quivering leaves and cardinal babies training for flight. Today, however, he is running around the house, very vocal, jumping on furniture he normally doesn't think about. Me thinks there is a bug in the house!! For the life of me, I can't see it. "Me no tell U where it iz. U will just capture it and set it free outsidez!" Well, you got me there, Bhu. That's exactly what I'd do!

And, although this is a clumsy segue, speaking of rescue and freedom, this holiday was created so we would be able to appropriately honor the soldiers (male and female) who have served Country and sacrificed. xxoo Patty

8 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I wouldn't let it out I would eat it.

Your office is very tidy. Mine is messy.

Hugs GJ x

Sweet Purrfections said...

Shhhhhh! Bhu! Don't tell your mom where the bug is because she will be like my mom and get it out of the house.

Meg said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off, Patty! Did Bhu ever get the bug?

PS-I noticed you can comment again! Yay!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Did Bhu have Bug-er for dinner? Maybe he can has cheeze bug- er! We has duck! lol

Slash and Bronzy said...

Buggies are fun to chase around the house! Duzzen your Mom chase buggies too?

~Slash & Bronzy

Sweet Purrfections said...

Just dropping by to say hello, Bhu!

ZOOLATRY said...

Bhu... as all us smarty cats know, we see things the humans never see, never ever.
Happy Day, Week, Month, Summer
to you dear friend, from Maggy and
Zoey.
(PS the human made us include "all" those cause she's not taking us visiting too often these days)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bhu! Where have you been? I've missed you!