Thursday, April 10, 2008

Soggy, Soggy

Hello, up there! I think we have ENOUGH RAIN NOW, thank you very much! I'm tired of ugly umbrellas. I especially dislike the folding type: they're so wimpy (although I do have two lovely Laura Ashley fold-ups, one pale blue with fuschia hydrangeas and the other tan with the same floral print). My favorite umbrella has a wooden handle and when you open it up it looks like a sunflower! My second favorite is a vintage treasure with a bakelite handle and a raspberry top. Does anyone know where I can buy umbrella innards? I'd love to make a few out of my personal stash fabrics. Time for a trip to Goodwill, I guess.

Ducky floats by. XXOO PSP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

me me me love umblellaz!! me can has red ones!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icg9JTSvL6M

Pattyskypants said...

Goma and his umbrella is VERY CUTE!! Go see!