Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Woke up, it was a Chelsea morning!


I guess at this point it's old news, but when I got to work yesterday I found out Chelsea was going to be at the Memorial Union, just a few steps away from my office, at 9:45. Dang! I had a meeting that started at 10 and didn't end until after 11, so I missed the whole thing. I would like to have seen her and talked with her a bit. I have a couple of ideas for "refashioned" Hillary campaign wear. I'll work one up this weekend and send it to her.
Politicians who completely disgust me: Claire McCaskill (traitor), Kenny Hulshof, Matt Blunt, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey.
Other than that, our weather is up to it's usual: This morning it was like May with temps in the 60's and now, just a few hours later it's about 20 and getting colder and very windy. Yikes!

No comments: