Sunday, December 24, 2017

Kissmess Eve


Daffy on her "throne."  She prefers not to be disturbed by the outside world.
PATTY:  It snowed this morning and it is cold.  I suppose it's a "picture-perfect" version of Christmas that we have come to expect but I'd really rather be warm. 

DAFFY:  Fussy, fussy.  Maybe if you'd grow some furs on yourself you'd feel better.

PATTY:  Well, actually, a friend told us that kitties do get cold.  Everybody thinks that because they have furs, they don't get cold.  Maybe you could enlighten us. 

DAFFY:  I get cold.  My body temperature is only a couple of degrees higher than yours, so if you feel chilly, so do I.  This is one of the reasons I like to sleep in the laundry basket with the high sides to block the draft.

PATTY:  Well, I see the sun's out now, so I'll pull back the drapes and you can lounge in a sunspot.

DAFFY:  Mmmmm, warm!

Merry Kissmess!  xoxo

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Merry Christmas! Some of us like to sleep under the covers with Mom ans Dad and others just like to lay on the electric blankets!

Katie Isabella said...

Merry Christmas Daffy and your mommy and Daddy. May the day be sweet and warm and loving. And every day thereafter. XXXX

Kitties Blue said...

Meowy Christmas to you Daffy. We are super happy you could join us for our Christmas selfies. Please come back often. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Happy Christmas to you, and I hope it gets warmer for you, and not whiter.
Toodle pips and festive purrs
ERin