Thursday, October 1, 2015

17 to 18

BHU:  Hello, furrends!  It's been a long time!  Didja miss me? 

PATTY:  Just popping in to say Bhu will be 18 in just 17 days.  I hope we all last that long.  He's keeping us awake all night with excessive vocalization (loud screaming, howling and screeching).  Sleeps like a baby all day.  We are not amused but we are taking him to the V-e-t next week.  I know what she will say, though:  I'm almost certain it is cognitive dysfunction.  In addition, I'm positive that the adult humans in this house are suffering from sleep deprivation! 

BHU:  Why waste yer time sleeping when you could be petting or feeding me??  I don't unnerstand you humans. 

xoxo

7 comments:

pilch92 said...

Have you had his thyroid tested? They will do that when it is overactive.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Hang in there! Maybe it is not too bad.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you are blessed to have him. I lost my Angel Bobo a day after his 18th birthday
catchatwithcarenandcody

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday to Uncle Bhu! You just want all of your human parents' attention at night. We hope you have lots more birthdays.

Love,
Truffle and Brulee

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Bhu!!!!!!!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I thought the same with our Buddy a few years ago and it passed. He was much younger though. Maybe trying to keep her up during the day for one day to try and shift her sleep patter?
In any case we are all hoping for a big birthday so we will sing it early

Happy Birthday to Bhu
Happy Birthday to Bhu
Cause we all love you and send wishes comfort dear furend
Happy Birthday to Bhu

Love Purrs and Prayers
Timmy, Toby, Buddy, Rumpy, Buttons, Fitz, Einstein and Dad

Katie Isabella said...

That was Admiral Hestorb the last 3 months of her life. xxoo