Sunday, August 31, 2014

Buh-Bai August!

I think I slept through August! 
PATTY:  Can you believe it is the last day of August?? Holy cow, where did the time go?  And I have very little to show for it!  You, mister, have even less.

BHU:  No worries.  It's all in my job description:  sleep, snooze, hork up, wander perimeter searching for bugs and deporting them or ingesting them, depending on variety. 

PATTY:  Speaking of bugs, blister beetles ate my tomatoes and something is eating my morning glories! 

Notice the pattern of destruction in that lower right leaf!  Grrrrrrrr!
BHU:  Andy Warhol loved morning glories.  You look like him.  Except yer hairz is longer and your glasses are diffurrent.  And you have boobs.  Otherwise, you could be twins.

PATTY:  Alrighty then.  Hmmmmm.

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE, too, wonder where August went. Grasshoppers have eaten the leaves off my tomatoes. It has been years since I saw a true blister bug!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too wonder where August went ?!

Have no idea what it is that have eaten on the leaf's ?

The Florida Furkids said...

August flew by here too. We have snails that eat leaves like that here.

The Florida Furkids

Katie Isabella said...

IT is amazing and not too wonderful how fast the years go by. xoxox

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I am glad to see summer go! I love Fall! Love, Cody http://www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com