Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May (we have spring back, pleez)!

BHU:  I am tired of the cold.  There were a few days there when I thought it was over; that spring was here.  Okay, akshully there were a couple of days when I thought I slept through spring and it was already summer, but that's kinda the way it is here.  And then there was the BIG STORM!  Okay, the hail was BIG, I tell ya!  BIG!  and LOUD!  Ten minutes of what sounded like aliens pelting our house with rocks or baseballs.  I wasn't skeered. 

PATTY:  Now THAT just isn't true, Mister.  We were all scared.  You can see the damage it did to the garden.  A new kinda camo for the car, a completely shredded hosta and a decapitated tomato.  But what's that thing in the top left of the collage?  A pizza, of course.  Just showin' off. 

xoxo

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

OH that makes my mom sad. She has had hail damage like that. I hope that is the first and last! xxoo

Donna said...

Too bad about the storm. I hope you get better weather soon. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we had some awfully big storms too here in Michigan. Glad you are all ok though!

Terri said...

Hee, hee! We thought the pizza pawty got interrupted by the storm ;-)

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: oh my goodness! Glad your car didn't get smashed to look like a pancake. Big storms are always scary.
Lovve the pizza too. Mmmmmm.
Thank you for supporting our Thankful Thursday Weekly Blog Hop. I enjoyed visiting your website and hope to see you in our hop again this week. :=o)

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you're having nicer weather now.

The Florida Furkids

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Yikes. That must have been some hail! We hope you are having much better weather now.

We would like to thank you for stopping by our blog to offer your kind and comforting words when we lost our Whisky and Pok in early May. It meant a lot to us.