Saturday, December 14, 2013

S'No Show Cat

BHU:  O Hai!  I'm takin' it easy today . . . got a nice cordurouy jacket and fleece sweater to lounge on, thanks to mai mom who is not gonna be usin' either of them today because of the SNOW! 

PATTY:  You are correct!  We are goin' nowhere today, although our plan was to hit the Farmer's Market and the Cat Show.  Mother Nature decided we did not have to leave home to see fancy kittehs, since we have one of the fanciest right here in our own house! 

BHU:  Ahem, may I say I agree with Mother Nature and thank you for the ice and rain and snow!  Now I have the peeps all to maiself and they will be here all day to feed me and give me pets. 

PATTY:  It's our pleasure!  You are our private show cat.  xxoo

Happy Winter Effurryone!  Stay warm and safe!  xxoo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you two are so cute! We sure hope you are keeping warm and cozy too! Purrs...

Ramblingon said...

LOVE that "you are our private show cat!" How true. <3

Ramblingon said...

This is Katie Bella's mom.

Katie Isabella said...

You beautiful Bhu. KISS!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

yes, I don't know why your Mom would want to go to a Cat Show anyway when she has a kitty as gorgeous as you!
www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

Nancy said...

I got it too here in PA, Bhu, but sadly, no kitty or puppy to love on. Ask your Mom to give you some hugs from me, okay? You are a lucky boy to be so loved.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi there Bhu !
I found my way to you from Zoolatry´s Adventcalender :)
Here in south of Sweden we have just rain and rain and rain *sigh*
I wish we could have just a little bit of snow for CATmas !

Sweet Purrfections said...

We think Uncle Bhu is the bestest!