Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sweet Land of Liberty

This is a quilt mai mom made because she didn't have a flag on 9/11. This is a day when she gets really sick to her stomach and tells me "Bhu, humans are so mean and societies that don't respect women tend to be the meanest. What is the point of all this hate?" I think she is right because she is a very NICE LADY and all the humans I know are very nice, espeshully if you purr fur them. So why would anybody hate them? I dunno. Do they hate me, too, cuz I am an American Cat? Even if I purr fur them?

Peace on 9/11, Bhu. xxoo Patty

2 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bhu, I love your innocence. In that innocence is a very profound statement.

Truffle


Pee ess - it's okay that you miss Sweet Praline. My mom still misses her terribly and gets leaky eyes, but I'm trying to help her heal.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Bhu, those mean people hate everything, especially God's creatures