Friday, October 1, 2010

More Skypants Secrets!

I used to think I was an artist, but now I realize I'm just a misfit. "Hmmm, well me coulda told U that!" Okay, Bhu, YOU should talk! So what's this newest little habit of yours? "Huh?" A couple of weeks ago I started eating Eggos for breakfast and I let you lick a little of the butter off the plate. Now every time I toast an Eggo, you come over to me begging, licking your lips, drooling all over the place waiting for your butter. Actually, "Waiting" isn't the word. More like SCREAMING at me for your butter. You're not even interested in Appetizer anymore! Just BUTTER! "Pleeze be quietz! U makes too much noize!"

7 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Butter is so good. We have discovered cream cheese, too!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Bhu! What a handsome picture of you today. I've really missed you. I hope you are doing well.

Sabryin's Game Blog said...

Oh, I think the number of wonderful quilts in Buh's house is proof that hiz mommy iz dah artist, for sure!
Who took my Eggo (buttur)?

Derek @ Make A Cat Tree said...

Uh oh, me fears there is a butter addiction taking place. Time for those BAA (butter addicts anonymous) meetings to start! :)

Oskar said...

Mmmm, butter...

Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh Bhu, let me tell you what is better than butter! Miss Gray C loves whip cream on her waffles.... ummm uumm good!!!

Nancy said...

Dear friend, we can be misfits and still be artists! As a matter of fact, I think being a misfit adds to the artistry.