Sunday, January 31, 2010

Got My MOJO Back!

Finally forced myself to do something with the 30's repro bowtie blocks. I was stalled for a year on this one because I couldn't decide how to set the blocks . . . I think I must have googled it ten times during 2009. Finally found one I liked a couple of weeks ago, Sabryin gave it his dominus vobiscum, and I started sewing them together. I'd like to spend more time on it today, but I have 25 shirts and 12 pairs of pants to iron, plus laundry and cooking. Watchu doin', bhu?


"Y U bothurr me? Me iz hasin' a mindfullness moment." Oh, sorry, Bhu! What do you think of the new quilt? "Iz makin' me DIZZY!" Hmmmmm.

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We like that layout of the blocks! I understand taking your time looking for just the right setting.

Sweet Purrfections said...

My mom loves the quilt. Me, I love Bhu!

Cathi said...

I think that layout is great! The look on Bhu's face cracked me up!

Aunt Spicy said...

Those blocks are amazing! And your comment on my blog still has me laughing! Thanks so much for dropping by!

redquilter said...

Love the layout. Glad to see you're at it again! Love ya,