Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's July 18 and it's 68 degrees!


This is a photo of Natalie Wood on the French Riviera. It expresses how I feel today. I wonder how you will interpret that. It appeared on one of the blogs I regularly visit ("Pink of Perfection") and I just had to have it myself.

The fiscal year finally ended Thursday and now all I have to do is open and maintain the current fiscal year. I won't bore you with the details of my work. Er, maybe I should say I won't bore myself by recalling the details of my work.

Bhu will be back tomorrow. He has been very talkative lately and calls for rides in the Bhumobile on a daily basis. He is becoming very demanding. He has also started demonstrating his dislike for FF Tender Liver and Chicken Feast by upchucking every day. We finally gave him something else and he ate it and hasn't puked since. Bhu, why can't you just be more direct? "Wutchu talkin about? Me pukes when me no likes food U give. That's not direct enough for U?" Ummm, okay, I guess it is.

Well, whatever. Hope you're having a delightful July 18th! xxoo Patty

4 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh poor Bhu not nice chucking up, I am glad you found a food to suit now.. I love that picture.. We wish lol

Thanks for sharing Hugs GJ xx

Sweet Purrfections said...

Well, it's still in the 90s here. Bhu, I hope the chucking up is only because you don't like the food!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

ahh...the FF flavor might be to rich for Bhu. The protein content maybe higher in those dee-lish flavors--yet Tommy doesn't get em that often for us--just because of that reason--hope everything stays down now!

Kitty is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

The thing is you're smarter than Natalie Wood and, better yet, ALIVE! Love,

Corless