Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fall Cleaning

Going to do a little work on the blog sidebar. I'm taking the Mark Lipinski link off because he just isn't blogging much anymore and when he does it's pretty boring. I joined his group for about fifteen minutes, but it wasn't my cup of tea; I thought it would be more exciting and inspiring. Toodles, Turtle!!

I'm adding a link to Jane Sassaman's blog, which is like MIND BLOWING!! She's a true artist and I wouldn't say she has a lot of humility, but she is mature, productive and inspiring.

You will also see Wanda's blog A Frayed of Fibers. She's got great photography, the triangle bag tutorial, and inspiration galore.

I'm also adding a link to the Made in Jerome Pottery website where you can order and purchase kitteh-inspired pottery designed by Jane Moore. She has made for us coffee cups, a vase and a plate using Bhu's image. Of course, there's plenty Moore on the site (pardon ze puny pun). I will blog about the wonderful work she's done for us in the very near future, but for now, go there and browse!

Hope you're all having a wonderful three-day weekend! xxoo Patty & Bhu

2 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

So sorry I missed this blog, but mom was recuperating from her foot and eye injury. I look forward to seeing your new blog design.

Praline says to please tell Bhu hello!

Unknown said...

hai Bhu!! me likez ur new pictures!! me no get techanogly but i think it iz yummy!!! me like Jane Moorez platez it lookz like me!!